Are you ready to learn about the $700 million dollars of annual National Institute of Health funding available to forge academic partnerships and build new businesses based on recently developed biotechnology?
- Understand NIH SBIR/STTR program and funding opportunities
- Learn about the NIH application, review and award process
- Take advantage of one-on-one and networking opportunities
- Learn about other agencies’ SBIR/STTR programs
- Discuss with the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration opportunities for small business to pursue research opportunities that have the potential to turn into products and services that could improve the health of Americans
Who Should Attend?
- Small businesses wanting to develop innovative technology products
- Highly motivated small business entrepreneurs and researchers
- Small businesses interested in new NIH SBIR/STTR initiatives and program changes
- University researchers interested in partnering with small businesses on collaborative R&D projects
- University researchers interested in starting their own companies
- Large companies interested in developing strategic alliances with successful SBIR/STTR awardees
- Organizations and consultants providing support to interested SBIR/STTR applicants